Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Readings and things

So while this is the third time I am reading Moby Dick, it is still a hard book to get through. For that reason I am also reading other books at the same time. Right now I am reading Stanislaw Lem´s Solaris (afterwards I am going to track down the famous Soviet movie and I will review that here as well). So far I have to admit I am pretty impressed with Solaris. Its one of those books that you approach with a skeptics view-given the large amount of amazing reviews it gets, but that I am finding have good reason to them. I don´t want to give away plot lines but am just going to say that I really recommend it and I am not even half way through.

I am going to Cologne this weekend and will be there until wednesday. Hopefully though I can update with some photos and stuff. I will watch some football this weekend and try to do some skating in Cologne. Of course we are really there to visit family so that is going to be fun as well. If the weather holds up like this tomorrow then I am going skating again. Landed some really good stuff the other day, stuff I hadn´t done in years.

_______

No comments:

Followers