Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Easter Brunch: my contribution


Tomorrow is Easter Sunday and therefore its Easter Brunch time. While its only the second time in Berlin that we are doing this its still a nice tradition. I am hoping the weather is going to be nice so we can sit outside and enjoy the weather and general mood of the city. Of course I have to work tomorrow evening but thats life when you have a restaurant job. Here is a picture of the Anders family contribution to the Easter Brunch. Hint: it includes pesto and no meat! While I don´t generally think its a good idea to bring something new to a party without having sampled it first, if you know what you are doing i.e. know how to make quiche and know how to use pesto, then this isn´t a problem. I am looking forward to the reactions.

__________

No comments:

Followers