Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Monday, April 05, 2010

monday, monday

I wanted to go skateboarding today. I woke up and looked toward the curtain covered window in hopes of being greeted by rays of sunlight glancing off the walls. Nope, it was overcast and what was worse, if I sat and listened to the cars rolling by I could hear the sound of tires on a wet street. Rain it was and rain it stayed until half an hour ago. I am hoping it stays sunny tomorrow and then I will take on Hasenheide skatepark.

Easter was so so. Don´t get me wrong the brunch was fun and the pesto quiche that I made was fantastic (could have used a bit more salt says the critical cook within me), but at the same time it wasn´t great because Clara was laying at home sick. She wasn´t on deaths doorstep or anything, but she wasn´t feeling good and that dragged the feeling down a few notches.

Tomorrow I will try to begin a new week day schedule. Get up between 7:30 and 8:00. Do yoga/short workout for twenty to thirty minutes. Breakfast. Write for half hour. Job search. Write applications. Have all this done by two o´clock in the afternoon. That is the goal anyway. If it happens or not is another thing.

To reading: I am halfway through Moby Dick right now and already I know which book I want to read next. I am going to read Margaret Atwood´s The Year of the flood. Anyway that is all for now, its just one of those slow Mondays.

___________

No comments:

Followers