Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Withdrawal symptoms and snow

This is the first real day without football and already I feel that it is losing the hold it had over me. Tonight is the champions league round something but I didn't watch a single minute of any of the games. I am happy but am not patting myself on the back just yet. I will give it two more weeks before I claim success.

Its freezing cold outside and I can't say that that thrills me in the least. Ok I will give in to the notion that it is more aesthetically pleasing than grey skies, dead grass, and leafless trees. Right now I am trying something else new: I am reading two books at the same time. I think that this will be the only way that I will be able to read fiction and school books at the same time. Currently reading a book by Kobo Abe (fiction) and a book by David Harvey (non-fiction but I wish it was).

No comments:

Followers