Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I helped turn Florida blue...

Now the real work begins. All the articles I have read so far have been alluding to the idea that he isn't going to have an easy first term by any means. Of course talk like this isn't really so positive in nature so I thought that I would try to remedy it by thinking like this; I think that there are solutions to the current problems and I believe that they can be implemented even if there is resistance and complaining. After all what kind of president would he be if he didn't fight for what he thought was going to be for the good of the country. He's going to go through the fire and hopefully he'll still be smiling on the other side.

No comments:

Followers