Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Resolution

Today I realized that I waste a lot of time watching football lately. Sure I've blamed it on the weather or not feeling good, but that just isn't good enough anymore. I could have been reading books instead. Basically I am admitting to being lame. So the new resolution is to immediately give up all watching of football for...well forever would be nice but I imagine that I will watch the next world cup so how about the qualifiers and the world cup. Not bad and knowing that I can actually do this is the best part. After all it took me five minutes to give up meat for the last three years. With all the time left over I am going to read, skate, and hopefully take a yoga class after new years.

No comments:

Followers