Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

It comes down to this...

I have a sore throat and am stuck in rainy Lund today while across the US millions will spend hours voting. I chose to give respect where respect is due. Barack Obama may not be able to achieve everything that he wants to, but that he is trying is what gives me some hope. Tomorrow morning I may wake up and not be able to write a sad statement about the Union.

McCain on the other hand is what makes me sad. To see a country with such potential, allow a man like him to get this far leaves me with a chill. His choice of vice president just adds to the factors that should serve as warning lights to other voters. Oh well you may make up your own minds, however you should remember that what you do today really does affect others on a global scale.

No comments:

Followers