Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Lund Life Kids!

Sitting in my super comfy room listening to Beck on the shared music network. I have to say that I must thank someone named Remi for that. Excellent taste. The weather has been nice and rainy. That is actually perfect as it keeps you focused on studying and cuts out ways to waste time. Well skateboarding isn't exactly a waste of time now is it but it isn't helping with the degree either. I do hear the board calling my name for this weekend as seeing how Malmo has one of the best skateparks in Northern Europe that calls for a visit. That isn't the point of this post.

A certain couple I know have been having problems getting into a certain organization that they have been wanting to get into for a while. This means that they are coming back to France for two months starting next week. You know who you are. I have an extra mattress and there is a room here in Lund waiting for the two of you when you come explore an amazing little city and then there is also Copenhagen here for the weekend. Welcome, Welcome.

3 comments:

Ruco van der Merwe said...

yea bro we'll make a plan to come visit you for sure. Can't wait to be back in Euro for world cup 2007! Go Bokke!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

YEA!! Im so excited...I really want to go to Copenhagen. woo hoo!

Ruco van der Merwe said...

hey bro 2 days till we are back in euro. I got tickets to the south africa usa rugby game in montpellier. We will have to make plans to get together. hope you are doing well bro.

Followers