Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Riga to Berlin

Back in Stockholm as of yesterday. Feels strange to come home. I came back to an empty house and realized that it won't be mine anymore in nineteen days. I'm moving to Lund to begin studying Sustainable Development and Environmental Science. But before the summer came to an end I had to set out on one little trip that took me from Stockholm to Riga and finally Berlin.

Latvia was slightly melancholic as it always is. I don't know if I've talked about it before but its nice to go visit but I know that there is nothing there for me. I don't think I'll go back for a year and next time I go I want to take someone with me. A certain somebody from Berlin named Clara Anders that I've very much fallen in love with over the past few months.

Berlin was amazing as always and this time I got hooked on riding a bicycle and now I will have to go beg my mom to let me take hers when I go to Lund. That will cut travel times by quite a bit and would be easier than aquiring a bike there(considering that they are known to be very expensive there.) Anyway sorry for not updating in a long time.

No comments:

Followers