Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Adieu, Adieu

Today it ends. A year ago I arrived at Arlanda, I think it was early in the morning and I let my eyes search the buildings as we drove through Stockholm on the way to the place I've been living for the past year. I am jumping out of the plane again today. I think when I go downtown to buy a book to read for the road I am going to feel every minute of the last year all at once. Lightning is cliche but we'll use it. Will I be back? Something tells me its a distinct possibility. Nothing is guaranteed and if it was would it be fun? Stockholm I bid thee adieu, Lund I plant my flag on your soil and ask for nothing more than an adventure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Vaya con Dios SvenJosefson"
Remember Milton's words as your adventure begins.
"None can love freedom heartily but good men; the rest love not freedom, but licence."

Ruco van der Merwe said...

Aron, I pray you Godspeed and that the settling in goes well. let me know how i can call you or get in contact with you. I'll keep you in my prayers. Cheers

Followers