Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Lund Day 1

I stood in line today. Ok well I also sat in line as some of the lines were like playing musical chairs, the winner being the one who gets to check in and then get their key for housing. So that makes me an official grad student at Lund University. I must say I am absolutely stoked out of my mind at this point and am hoping that things continue to be as amazing as today. I also must say I like my room. Imagine a country where a dorm room means your room(with private shower/toilet), and that is what I have. The only thing that I have to share is a kitchen but its still less people than at the Foundation in Tallahassee so its not even bad. Tomorrow is the first official day of class and I have to buy some books and start reading. Oh yeah and then I have this really beautiful visitor from Germany coming to see Lund for the first time this weekend so its going to be fun.

3 comments:

The Grim Repas said...

Aaron!

looks like things are moving on up for you. Congrats on starting school. So, how does this skype thing work? I'm in France in 3 weeks. When we gonna meet up?

Ruco van der Merwe said...

Hey Aron, glad to see you are getting settled in. I want to talk to you and hear how everything is going, how it looks etc. Someone slashed a wheel on the peace corps bus so it seems we will be leaving a bit later. Call me and we can chat. # is 3522838182. will be in paris tonight till about 11pm. call then or tomo before 10am cause we are heading back to usa.

Ruco van der Merwe said...

hey bro, we are coming back to france to intern at crusade for 2 months. will probably leave next week sometime. hope you are doing well. cheers

Followers