Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Well what do you know?

So I still don't have a myspace. I don't think I will ever have one. Tonight it did make me so very happy though. I was browsing the music section looking for something new and I came upon Andrew Bird, who I've been listening to a lot lately. Then while I was listening to the songs they had available to listen to I noticed he was on tour at the moment. Turns out he's touring Europe. Turns out he's coming to Stockholm in March. Turns out that it wasn't sold out yet and now I have a ticket.

I'm still going to sulk about missing Spektor but this more than makes up for it. STHLM what can I say? Its got a nice music scene.

1 comment:

mhkingsley said...

I've been enjoying his song Heretics as of late.

Followers