Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Working for now....

So I'm working at this place off Götgatan. It's called Il Tempo. Italian Food that is extremely high quality. The place is nice and not too big. Of course its also only a three man kitchen so the size is just right. I started on the cold side doing the starters and the desserts. Everything is made from scratch and its very tasty. The desserts are the best of any place I have been in a long time.

I got the job by leaving a resume. Then when I didn't expect to hear from them they called due to one of their employees beeing in jail on a two week stint for unknown reasons. So that makes this a temporary job seeing as how if he gets out in two weeks then I'm unemployed again. Oh well at least I get the experience, the money, and the job reference.

No comments:

Followers