Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Goings ons

Bush is talking about sending more troops. Another bad idea in a six year series of terrible ideas. I know lets invade a country without UN approval and carry out our version of justice. This will of course include discrimination against anyone of middle eastern descent. Who gets hurt? Maher Arar and the fam. More great ideas from a sinking ship's captain.

I've got a cold and have spent the last two days reading the Godfather in Latvian. The FIS world cup is taking place in Åre, finally as snow held the competition back three days. Imagine that suddenly we had the problem of having to much snow.

Otherwise the job search is so so. I guess I'm upset because I haven't found a place that I would really like to work at yet. The search continues....

1 comment:

K80 said...

i'm kinda sick too... i am getting the man voice... eww

Followers