Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Saturday night(Sunday morning)

Boredom besets me like a pack of wild hounds on a bloody fox-(Goodie Mob)

I'm still sick and even better today my voice decided that it wanted to go, so now I almost can't talk at all. Of course there was nothing on TV and the book I'm reading had reached a really high and dry point. So otherwise I'm hoping that I can find a job next week as it is time to start earning some cash for the summer and potential grad school.

I also realized that I had missed another concert when I found out that Bright Eyes is also coming in March but of course the show has long been sold out. Of course I blame no one but myself for being bored, ok maybe I'm going to blame this cold as well.

1 comment:

K80 said...

wow. i lost my voice too, friday and saturday. unfortunately, i couldnt scream as loud as i wouldve liked to for my billy joel. hope it comes back before you have to interview...

Followers