Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Job Market Day 1

I went all over town today in search of a way of making money. I need to make some nice cash by June so I can see a little bit more of the world that is out there. I handed out my CV a couple of times and even talked to a manager who said he had a place for me in the end of February. That would be nice but its a little long to wait. So that means that tommorrow will be day 2. Other than that I snapped my skateboard in two, but of course that happens every so many months. It was nice to have the hook up on a cheap deal this time and not pay the Swedish price for a new board(100 USD or slightly less).

I've been listening to Iron and Wine, Andrew Bird, and a little of this and a little of that. Check out Architecture of Helsinki which is also not bad. Otherwise life is going on like it always does. Sometimes ups outnumber the downs, but mostly it just stays average.

No comments:

Followers