Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Strindberg, Riga, and 2007

The fireworks are dying down and the holidays are officially over. Things fell through with the ski-resort plan. Instead I have a ticket to Riga, Latvia for the 15th of January to hang out with some friends and go to a wedding. I might go back down to Copenhagen next week as well. Its a possibility. Upon returning from Riga I will be re-entering the job market. That probably means I'll be cooking again. C'est la vie.

I am looking forward to the summer though and seeing some new places. Spain, Portugal, and Morrocco are all on the Menu as of this posting. Instead of drinking in a bar for New Years I just took shots with strangers on the Metro ride home, thanfully they were in possesion of a bottle of Tequila. Here's a quote from Strindberg, if you have no clue then wikipedia him.

“People are constantly clamoring for the joy of life. As for me, I find the joy of life in the hard and cruel battle of life - to learn something is a joy to me.” -August Strindberg

1 comment:

K80 said...

wet himself and dole

Followers