Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Weekend Update

Despite my love for the environment and preserving it, I have decided to board a Ryanair flight Riga, Latvia on the 15th of January. An old friend is getting married and I am going to mourn with him. No, actually I'm going to party at the wedding until the sun comes up. I'll be there for a week and stay with my old partner in crime Viesturs Celmins. After that week long stunt I'll have to come back to my current dwelling place in STHLM and get a job.

I haven't heard yet from the powers that be at Lund University but then again I probably won't hear from them until April. I don't really know yet what I'll do if I don't get in. I've been thinking about living in Spain and France just to learn the languages. If anyone out there knows of any job opportunities please feel welcome to send an email or leave a comment. Thats about all thats going on.

Book recommendation of the week: Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer

No comments:

Followers