Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Musings of a Thursday

Unbelievable I just managed to lose an entire post just as I finished it. The main point of the post that should be here is that the Republican Party should really thank their chief strategist for his work this election cycle. The Democrats should start demanding that the President illustrate why the choices made were necessary and stop letting the Republicans control that debate in the media.


I also wanted to recommend the book I am currently reading: The Witches of Eastwick by John Updike. It has been pure magic so far (pun intended).


Also, today, I have been musing over why American Evangelicals are so entwined with the Republican and conservative movements. It is something that I completely fail to understand. How does Ayn Rand mix with the Bible? I am at a loss.

_________


P.S. Great read for today: by Gail Collins at the NY Times


P.P.S. Another thing to check out: by Paul Krugman at the NY Times

_________

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive