Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Thursday or how the weekend began...

Today is Thursday and I have to work at shift at the Pizzeria, which given the current weather patterns is likely to remain dead.

I have been struggling my way through a Faulkner novel because I thought that I should, but now I am realizing that I am wasting time with books I don´t want to read and that this is leading to me reading less (neither of these two are good) therefore I am switching over to Black Snow by Mikhail Bulgakov (otherwise famous for The Master and Margarita, which if you haven´t read it is fantastic).

Hopefully the clouds will part tomorrow and I will be given a chance to skateboard tomorrow (at which point I will hopefully have recovered from Wednesday´s Yoga class). I leave you all with this video which illustrates the joys of skateboarding: Jason Dill´s new video part.

Further, I read this interesting article about Cider, which if you didn´t know was the drink of choice for "real" Americans before this foreign thing called beer entered only recently. Worth a read anyway.

No comments:

Followers