Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Letter from a Tuesday

Things are returning back to normal after the chaos and despair of losing a chance of being in South Africa. It means I will only be cheering for Germany which is not a bad thing at all, considering that they will probably go quite far (dare I say final)? In other news the sun has made a small and unexpected visit to the otherwise gray and cloudy city that is Berlin in the fall (and winter and early spring).

Turns out I have to work today and that I have to keep looking for jobs which is never fun no matter what the thoughts are about there being so many possibilities out there. I wish, honestly, that I could get paid for reading and critiquing fiction.

I read too much political news and that has the effect that I just get depressed about the failure of progression in modern times and all that, but I won´t give up. I believe eventually the conservatives will come up really short and realize they are a thing of the past, a thing so far removed from todays reality that soon we will study them with amazement.

No comments:

Followers