Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Thursday, May 07, 2009

McDonalds Claim: in the ballpark

Today I was wasting time and avoiding my thesis so I read for a bit from Time magazine's online articles. They had an interview with the person at McDonalds who is responsible for their recent entrance into the specialty coffee market.

Their claim: While our coffee is not Starbucks quality its about a dollar cheaper per drink and the quality is in the ballpark.

A reminder to McDonalds: A ballpark can be a very big place.

2 comments:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Haha, so true Aron. I had this "gourmet" coffee from McDonalds last time I was in the states!! Ballparks can certainly be large places!

Josie said...

Those coffee drinks include a bunch of shady chemicals and anti-caking sand shit. Actually, lotta the same ingredients are found in twinkies.

End result, horrific diarrhea. Good times.

Followers