Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Last day...

This is the last day to work on my thesis and its ending one minute at a time. Every second that goes by is a missed opportunity to add, edit, or remove words and sentences. What would happen if I just stopped now, cold and walked away from it. Left it to die on this old computer. What if I never bothered to turn it on again? Is it failure if you choose not to follow through?

This is highly unlikely to happen of course. In a minute or two I will return to the work at hand and try to establish which sentences go where, which sentences have to go, and which have to be created.

I hate this thing and it really is consuming my life, one second at a time, as it marches on toward the Monday high noon deadline.

No comments:

Followers