Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I want to know

I think that Obama should release as much information about what the CIA and military have been up to for the last eight years. I want to know just exactly what they were doing waterboarding people for. I want to know how they were allowed to do this and whats more I want those responsible held accountable for it. Cheney is wrong and an idiot about national security. Protecting someone does not give you the right to do what you want no matter what the case. I know that there are going to be voices from the right accusing the whole thing of being a witch hunt, but considering that they are usually the ones going out on those kinds of hunts, they should taste their own medicine.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive