Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Saturday, March 07, 2009

I have this little feeling...

That my thesis is starting to come together a bit. I had an interview with a local community development agency on Thursday and since then I have been feeling good about this whole thing. There is just so much more that still needs to be done. I have gotten to the point where I think of myself as continually at work. If I take a break and eat something or go out and do something else, then it is just a break from work. That will be the nice part about graduating again; the ability to disconnect work and play (don´t get me wrong though I firmly believe that work should also be play but it can´t always be that nice).

Today is Saturday and that means football. All my teams are going to lose today. I know I should be a bit more positive but having been that way for the last three weeks, I am now starting to realize that I just have to assume the worst and that that way I can enjoy when they actually do something good. Just don´t count on it...

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive