Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Corsi as the nutty cookie

Jerome Corsi was arrested today for visa irregularities in Kenya. Its been a while since I took an in depth look at the man and I wasn't particularly surprised by what I found out, but more so at the actual depth of what he goes about saying. To call him a liar is to be mild. The only problem is that I am not blaming him. We have a 'free' country in the USA which means one is entitled to hold any beliefs that one would like to (including idiocy). Corsi is a classic picture of this. We also have a free press who can publish whatever they like (well not quite but thats not the point here). I am blaming you. Thats right I am blaming everyone who buys the book of a liar and lets it influence them to the point of not voting for a man based on lies. This man obviously has quite an audience. What does that say about America?

No comments:

Followers