Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Friday, March 30, 2007

so a lot has happened

It turns out that the guy who's job I was covering finally got out of jail and so therefore I am now once again unemployed. Spring is here in someways. The sun is shining and its inspiring. So inspiring that I decided to go skateboarding the day after I lost the job and then proceeded to break my arm. A lot of time in the hospital and then I finally went home(no operation). Of course before passing out in bed I decided to check email and then I found out that I have been accepted to the master's programme that I had applied for.

That means that sometime in August I will migrate to southern Sweden and the city of Lund will be my new home for the next two years. Now all I need to make all this so much better is to wait four weeks for the cast to come off. The hour hand always moves slower when you're looking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Im so proud of you! They made a good choice. Oh, and sorry about the arm... and the job (but not as sorry about the job considering the dislike).

P.S. Why is the best fuel

Ruco van der Merwe said...

Hey Bro ... congrats again on your acceptance to Lund. I'm not gonna lie that i am slightly jealous.. dang a free masters .. what more could you want. hope all is going well.. give me a call some time.

Followers