Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Awaiting a long drawn out Spring

So with this global warming thing on the tip of every one's tongue and the back tail of every conversation, I present the city of Stockholm. A million and slightly more inhabitants, busy busy bees, moving back and forth on a daily basis. This is where the weather enters the stage right. Its been uncommonly warm and nice for an early April. Its nice and its alarming all at the same time. The weather bears striking similarities to the early trace feelings of love. The buds on the trees aren't ready to burst forth in shades of green and the flowers are a ways off. But the smell is in the air, but alas I won't be here next year.

Next year I'll be in a small university town about a half hour by train from Copenhagen. Visitors welcome. See everyone in Lund.

2 comments:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

aron, im so excited for you about graduate school! Ruco was telling me about your opportunity, and I must say we are quite jealous!!!

Anonymous said...

"Take a rest. A field that has rested yields a bountiful harvest"
I can't remember who this quote is from but I like it. I'm sorry about you arm and happy for your grad school acceptance.

Followers