Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Wednesday Warning

So with any luck the cast will be off some time next week. Stockholm is starting to bloom and everyone is out and walking about in all the latest spring fashions. Its so beautiful and all I want to do is skate and not wear this cast around. Anyway so while this cast thing has been going on, I also ran out of contacts so I've been wearing glasses for the last two weeks which I haven't done since high school. I could also use a shave really bad. As for the hair its still growing. Here's hoping I can find a job so that I can scrape up some money for travelling.


On a more serious note....I think everyone has heard the news by now. There's been a tragic event in the city of Blacksburg. I would like to offer my condolences to all the affected family and friends.

No comments:

Followers