Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

East vs. West

I'm stepping out on a limb here. Movies aren't to be taken to seriously is what someone has said in regard to the movie 300, which I haven't seen yet so that is the limb part of this. So its okay then to be historically inaccurate then? Its okay to portray an empire of the past as a group of warmongers and barbarians, I can't wait to see the U.S. portrayed in 200 years as a bunch of greedy racists who think of only one person me, me, me. Did I mention that the U.S. should also be portrayed as warmongers then? They always pick on smaller and weaker nations.

This concept is fairly common in the U.S. history that I have come in contact with; if the Greeks had lost then democracy would not exist. Your eyes would not be scanning these lines now. Fatalists! Ha, its nice to know that your entire existence hung on these 300 men. Otherwise you wouldn't be running the show today right? Its sad the Persians didn't win. Maybe the world would be a better place.

No comments:

Followers