Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ladiesmen and gentlewomen...Uh or uh....

This is a public service anouncement. The author Aron Hendrix, who is a.k.aed as Sven Josefson on odd days of the week, has turned 23 years old. A milestone? Hardly considering its just a day at a time with no real planning involved. An event worth celebrating? I worked the whole day and then had a beer after my shift, rode the subway home reading King Leopold's Ghost in Swedish, and now after 4 cl of Jaegermeister I'm writing this.

Andrew Bird on Sunday. Excitement is the word that best describes the feeling I have that is associated with this event.

Bob Dylan decided to do something unusual and now he's going to play three shows in Sweden. One of them at a club a block away from where I work. Of course the tickets were sold out minutes after they were available to the public. Oh well. Life goes on someone once said. I'd burn him in effigy if I knew who he was.

3 comments:

Ruco van der Merwe said...

hey happy birthday son! I tried to call you but you was out with da boyz. I'll try to give you a ring sometime. cheers

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARON!!! We will have to have a late birthday celebration this summer! I am so happy about selling our cars and getting rid of all our JUNK! I cant wait to see you soon aron!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

ps-i really dont like it when my husband writes like a rapper---da boyz? WHAT?!? haha!

Followers