Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Friday, March 09, 2007

What is going on....

Due to a twist of fate I now have a full time job. If you happen to stop by Il Tempo Ristorante off Götgatan and order an appetizer or desert then four nights out of six I probably made it. It appears that the guy I replaced isn't leaving the Swedish penal system anytime soon.

On another event notice, and I'm sure anyone reading this is tired of these, there is a nice exhibition of Alphonsé Mucha at DansMuseet until the end of March.

Tonight on the subway I had an interesting experience. A three hundred pound Turk wanted me to try and understand how his epilepsy medication prescription worked. Once I finally convinced him that I had no idea he then proceeded to talk about football for the remaining part of the journey. Apparently this guy bets, not a lot according to the tickets he showed me, on all the Uefa cup games. He told me I should try it sometime. I think I'll spend my money on books instead. Which reminds me, I've been reading a lot of the Beat generation poetry. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Followers