Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Heaven is the Wine and Cheese aisle

Should you be fortunate enough to see France at any point in time in your life I have a recommendation that I will offer to you. Find the biggest grocery store available and then make your way to the wine and cheese aisle. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I almost mistaked the sommelier for St. Peter. The cuisine is amazing. This is besides all the other absolutely fantastic things that France has to offer. To finish this post off here is a quote by a hero/tyrant....

How can anyone govern a nation that has 246 different kinds of cheese?
--Charles de Gaulle

The Trip

1 comment:

K80 said...

Well, wine and cheese make me happy... as for the quote, heres a little musical snack for ya:

A man's called a traitor - or liberator
A rich man's a thief - or philanthropist
Is one a crusader - or ruthless invader?
It's all in which label
Is able to persist
-Joel Grey

Followers