Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Fryshuset or absolut chaos....

Last night I went to my second Djurgården hockey game in a week's period. So far its been one loss and one tie. I went and saw my favorite team play(Färjestad's BK). I hadn't been to a game with them in 15 years.

The only indoor skatepark in a city of 1.5 million allows everyone to skate at the same time including kids younger than five, fruitbooters(rollerblades), and bmx. The place is in a community center known as Fryshuset(the IceHouse). Absolut Insanity.

Bruce Springsteen was here but I went to the hockey game above instead. I am under the impression it was a sold out show.

Selam African Festival is starting today and some of the bands headlining should be rather decent so that's probably where I'll be this week. STHLM for life.

No comments:

Followers