Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Friday, July 02, 2010

Dog Days

Welcome to the once weekly update of this lovely blog. I spent a portion of this morning, which is going to end seven minutes from now, listening to various songs by Josh Ritter and David Gray. Both of them amazing musicians, oh to see them live. I am still somewhere in the middle of the Tropic of Capricorn by Henry Miller. To best describe it, one would use the words pure madness, but then again I don´t see enough madness around me at the moment to not need some of that craziness. The sun is beating down on the street outside my third story window and life is stirring in ways typical of a Berlin Friday.

I have the day off and am contemplating a swim trip to a lake or watching the two quarterfinal games of the 2010 world cup. Not sure which is actually going to happen at this point. Recently I have been suffering from bouts of procrastination and that has affected the output of this blog as well. My apologies to all the readers, its the dog days of summer.

_________

No comments:

Followers