Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Ezra Pound and Paul Auster

Well I tore my way through Rushdie and managed to finish it off at around three in the morning on Sunday. I have to say that I think this was his best novel since the Satanic Verses. Tomorrow I am going on a field trip to a toxic waste site in Teckomatorp, Skane. That sounds like loads of fun.

On Sunday I also went to the library and thankfully they are open on that day which is somewhat odd for Sweden, but I am not complaining. I picked up the Cantos of Ezra Pound and Leviathan by Paul Auster. Of course I don't believe its possible to go wrong with Auster but I'll keep it updated and I'll also let everyone know my thoughts about Mr. Pound.

No comments:

Followers