Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Reading and the Weekend

What are your weekend plans? These days I hardly get any comments at all on this blog, and when I do they are spam 99% of the time. So if there is anyone out there that still reads this, please take a few seconds and make a comment or two about your plans. For myself, the minute I publish this post I am off to bake pizzas for four hours and then I will come home around midnight exhausted. On Saturday I am working from 15:00 till 19:30 and afterwards I am not sure what I will be doing.

On Sunday, Clara and I have a brunch planned with some friends. That will be fun and it will give us a chance to get together and see some people that we unfortunately don´t see often enough. As for the rest of Sunday? I have no honest idea, probably double check my German homework and do some reading. Maybe another blog post?

I just finised Der Kleine Bruder by Sven Regener. My first opinion was that it was quite funny but not quite as good as the first one had been. Of course that is always the complaint against sequels and I admit that for me this is a cliche that rings true. Next I am going to read either the Witches of Eastwick by John Updike or Cannery Row by John Steinbeck. Both are sure to be quite entertaining. I wish you all a great weekend.

________

No comments:

Followers