Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Weekend Approaching

The weekend is essentially here, well I mean at 16:00 on a Friday I am going to call WEEKEND! Of course in my case this means that tonight I am off and then I have work Saturday and Sunday. After Sunday I will be officially unemployed as the pizzeria I am working at for the moment is simply not making enough money to have me working there. Cést la vie says I.

Its too bad of course, but this just means that I will have to put more effort into finding a real job which its about time to find. There is also a messy fight going on between the owners at the pizzeria and while I like them both, I do not wish to witness the whole disintegrate first hand. So this weekend maybe I will go for a swim or maybe for a little skate (depending on the weather of course).


Otherwise not much else going on. I went to see 1. FC Köln play Hertha BSC a few weeks ago and here is a photo from said event.

No comments:

Followers