Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Things to do oh the things to do...

So much going on but not really. What I mean is that I should be studying all the time that I am not in class but that would make me a dull boy now wouldn't it? School is fun I guess. Its one of those things where when you are in class you don't know what to do and when you are at home you don't know what to do. I need to go to Malmo on friday and ride my skateboard, it doesn't really solve anything but its nice all the same. New Jens Lekman is out but I haven't spent the money to purchase it yet. I am waiting for Lund library to get it and then I intend to burn it, not that I am advertising doing anything illegal mind you(cough).

For those of you that actually care about the weather, I generally don't but some do, its been really grey here. This is Swedish fall weather, quite rainy and meant for those kind of people who like to lay in bed with a glass of wine and a good book. Its also good for those of us who like to cook as it encourages us to stay home and do that. I need to go mushroom picking again but I'm not quite sure where to start. You see we have this great law in Sweden called everymans right which means, dear readers, that I can go to any forest and pick the mushrooms that I want. MMM delicious. I feel a Rissotto coming on.

2 comments:

The Grim Repas said...

mon ami, je suis en france.

Ruco van der Merwe said...

mon ami, je suis aussi en france. Going to see the south africa/england rugby tonight at stade de france. SA is gonna tear them up. Glad to hear you are doing well and i will have to look into getting that jens lekman

Followers