Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Le Weekend

Here is Saturday. Here is the Lund City "Night of Culture." The program is quite diverse and offers what appears to be something for everyone. After I finish studying some more for my final next week, I am going to go to the Poetry reading in the City Theatre at seven this evening. Hopefully it will be quite stimulating as I need some literary stimulation.

I've been reading Herman Hesse recently but it was rather dry so I had to take a break and read Murakami's "After Dark" and some of Nabokov's short stories. So then tomorrow is football practice for our program as we take on another grad program on wednesday. I'm playing defense and am planning on modeling myself on Puyol and Cannavaro. Back to the books.

1 comment:

Ruco van der Merwe said...

hey bro, sorry i got disconnected. in france the internet will go down if there is high usage. ill try to get a hold a of you tomorrow.

Followers