Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

December


Stockholm is officially dark now. Everyday it feels like precious minutes are vanishing into the impending winter darkness that is enveloping the land. I like it. This means that summer days will be twice as long.

I just bought my ticket for the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert in Globen on the 11th of December. They are playing back to back shows at Globen and I think by showtime both of these dates will be sold out. Stoked is the right word if I was trying to describe my feeling about the coming show.

A while back(a week or so actually) I was on the road(or the rails) in Scandinavia in search of adventure and some of that adventure was staying in a hostel that was actually an old train car. This is what it looks like when your roomate uses the mirrors for fun.

1 comment:

K80 said...

and thats a problem because.....?

Followers