Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Friday, November 24, 2006

A little here and a little there

Just returned to Stockholm this very November day at 1 pm courtesy of the Swedish Rail System(Note to self always buy tickets in advance so I don't have to pay for first class). The next step will be to visit the Modern Art Museum. So where was I? I was in Copenhagen and Lund. Besides drinking Carlsberg eating pastries, I was checking out Lund University for a possible masters program. I met with some of the co-ordinaters and have come to the conclusion that I really like Lund University(LUMES).

I have also put the bridge between Copenhagen and Malmo to the test and it passed with flying colors. Anyone who hasn't been to Copenhagen but is considering it, well I have to say it comes highly recommended on this end. Prices are a bit steep but thats life. I did the usual, went to see the little Mermaid, the palaces, the Opera, the city library, etc. Then we also went and had tea with the hippy commune in Christiania. While there I had the best Falafel in my life and witnessed the coppers trying to bust up the dope dealers who are everywhere. It will be a sad day for Denmark when they shut that place down. Pictures to follow.

1 comment:

K80 said...

Wasnt bubble tea by any chance... was it?

Followers