Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

sometime somewhere

This beast is awake and roaming the landscape. Thank you for driving carbon emiting vehicles and keeping the animals of the north from hibernating. Your planet would like to thank the major car corporations, governments, and other individuals who are exploiting our planetary resources.

Anyway Stockholm is cold but you didn't come here for the weather. I will be in Riga, Latvia this coming January for the wedding of a friend/pastor. It is always amazing to go back there and see friends and how much is changing so fast. It seems that I have a job after New Year that will involve me beeing far from Stockholm and up north. Details to follow at a further date. Otherwise I'll probably be making Italian food in some kitchen in downtown Stockholm which isn't a bad option either. By the way it is Christmas time in case anyone was unaware. I won't hear if I get into Lund until April so that is still quite a ways off. The truth is it isn't in my hands anymore.

Other news? Brother comes tommorrow to visit for a week or two. Beer and wildness to follow....

No comments:

Followers