Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Things of present

I haven´t found the drive to write anything on this blog recently. I don´t really know why. I have been writing though. Its been a long time since I got beyond writing one page of fiction and then finding myself stuck in writers block. I haven´t had an aha moment though: instead I just pushed through the garbage (and there is a lot of it) and found that there was something to write about after all. I am writing about Latvia. No that isn´t true actually. I am trying to write about people´s experiences with Latvia. Whether its a way to achieve an understanding for myself or whether or not it actually becomes something worth reading will hang on me.

I will try to have another post soon about the Swedish national team. The B-team easily demolished Cyprus´ A-team so lets see what the A-team can do to the Ukraine. I am stoked.

________

No comments:

Followers