Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Friday, June 11, 2010

World Cup 2010

By now every newspaper has been running their stories and special takes on the 2010 World Cup so I won´t drone on about it too much. I´ll admit that I have Football Fever. Due to work schedules and odd hours here and there, the first game I will be able to watch will be Germany against Australia. Its going to be magnificent, its going to be wonderful, in a way that only a world cup can be. I don´t think Brazil is going to do it this time, Spain is looking hot, Holland is on the rise, Denmark will be a bottom dweller along with France and Portugal. The drama is here and now and that month of magic that comes once every four years is here. I only wish I could watch every game.

No comments:

Followers