Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Friday, July 03, 2009

Trapped in the rain

Went to the Berlin Library (AGB) and got trapped there in a downpour of torrential tropical rain. Before I got here the weather was so humid that I was sweating just sitting at my computer. There is no escape from the European summer and considering that this is what was sorely missing until a week ago I shouldn´t be complaining.

Just picked up Paul Auster´s book Moon Palace which I do not believe that I have read and am therefore very happy to do so now. I dropped off Marina Lewicki´s Two Caravans (which I do not recommend by any stretch.

I am getting married in a week and that is incredible. Now I just need to keep looking for a job. Time is going by so fast, too fast almost.

Considering that the rain is coming down as hard as it is, I guess it means I won´t be skateboarding today. Oh well.

No comments:

Followers