Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Strange Summer, Job search, and more

This is going to go down as an even worse summer than last year if the weather continues as it is now; rain, cloudy, sunny for five minutes and then repeat. Add to this that the humidity can reach almost tropical levels (Which means another storm is coming) and you have a recipe for a rainy year. I am going to Sweden next weekend for what could be called a mini-honeymoon before the real one in February (which will be on the islands of Maui and Kauai).

The job search is on and so far I have found a few places that I am interested in applying to but now I just need to get my letter of application finished.

That is about it for right now, I am still making pizza and hoping the sun will come out tomorrow so I can go for a skate, which would be the first skate in three months.

No comments:

Followers