Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Night and Day

I am watching the Clinton confirmation hearing right now live on CNN. The thing that I am really finding amusing is the page that they are all on. I am realizing more and more as they are talking about various issues, that I don´t really see myself as being on the same page. When they talk about climate change, they talk about it in the sense of national security. When they talk about energy, they talk about national security. When they talk about europe they talk about national security. When they talk about Latin America they talk about national security. That is all they are talking about: themselves. Don´t get me wrong every nation talks about itself, but very few waste so much money on national security. Why don´t they deal with the issues that cause national security? Then they talk about Venezuela as if they are some issue that needs to be dealt with. Who do you think you are and where is your international police badge? Fix your healthcare system and then worry about other countries.

No comments:

Followers