Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Anti-Biotics, Berlin, and more...

Well pardon for the interuption, but its been a busy little time. It all started when I turned in my final class paper for the semester and then packed up all my stuff. Then I went to Malmö, and after a night of Cash (the man in black) 4 X-mas, I woke up at four in the morning to continue my journey to Berlin. Of course this involved changing busses in Copenhagen which is always exciting at five in the morning with rain and two big suitcases. The buss driver was naturally in a bad mood as everyone was throwing their luggage into the back while he was flirting with some backpacker. Then he decided to yell at me while I was trying to rearrange everything so that we could fit it all in. Plus while standing there someone told me that really I was only allowed to have one large item (I had read two on my travel receipt and the other buss driver hadn't said a word). So then the buss driver tried to figure out how many bags I had. Of course I played dumb and acted like I didn't really understand what was going on (plus I had already put one bag on while he was flirting). Anyway I made it to Berlin without any problems and he even smiled at me as I walked away with all my luggage.

Then Spain was next and once again it was four in the morning. We missed the first subway but somehow still ended up at the airport early (still haven't figured that one out). Then it was seven days of mideval living in Costa Brava with Clara's family. I went swimming on Christmas day in a freezing swimming pool (yes its spain, northern spain). Then of course somehow three days later I ended up getting sick. So sick indeed that once I got back to Berlin I had to take antibiotics for the first time in years. Then I decided that it would be a good idea to look over my finances and so I checked when my next payment was due from CSN (Swedish student grants and loan system) and discovered that they had somehow determined that my program only lasted for three semesters as opposed to the four that it does in reality. This of course lead to me having to reapply for money and I am still waiting to hear from them. Anyway tomorrow is monday and the first day of the rest of my thesis.

No comments:

Followers