Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Stockholm Sighting

In case those faithful readers of this stupendously interesting blog are still reading well here is the update. I am in Stockholm and yes I am now officially a resident of Sweden and the European Union. I was still wondering if the right decision had been made(this question will probably pop up in the coming months so please bear with me) until I rode the subway into old town and realized that I love living over here even though I do not know anyone or have a job. Plus my neighborhood is priceless. You New Yorkers can think that only you live in a multicultural environment but I dare you to visit my side of Stockholm and be amazed. Now the next issue is what is this kid going to do next? I do believe its a toss up between Copenhagen and Riga as the next destinations. Anyone down? Let me know.

No comments:

Followers